Friday, May 2, 2008

Art

It took me a bit to think about what to get on my next sleeve then one night Chris and I were doing work at our boys gemvsgem spot designing the new season. I saw one of his paintings he did called "lolo" which is tagolog for grandpa. The meaning about his artwork is growth and looking out for the younger generations to come. And this was it...my sleeve.
I took the picture to Jeff at Idle Hand. This is the first time I got tattooed by Jeff but I seen his work before so I know he would flip this out. It took him a week to sketch it out and this is what he came up with.

So after 3 and a half hours later which equals $500 the out line is done. People say that tattoos are addicting and I agree, its just something about it. But if you are deciding to get one my advice is go BIG.

I already booked my next session and I'm gonna blast it with color.

No comments: