Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Art Part 2

I was fucking mad when I only got one hour in of tattooin' and I think this is why...so Chris and I booked our flights to LA at 6:30am back and forth so we had to wake you at 4:30 to be at the airport by 5:30. We got like zero sleep for two nights and I booked my 3 hour session that same day we got back. I'm not going to lie, right when I sat in the chair the needle seemed way worst then any other time and blood just kept on coming out. After a half hour I was like "yo Jeff my shit is bleeding hella and it don't feel right" and he said back "but you are getting tattoo'd." In my head I was like "damn." He checked the needle and said it's barely out. I was like sweatin', trippin' and bleedin'. So I told him about my LA trip and he thinks it cuz of lack of sleep. It wasn't cool beans so we had to stop.

This is all I got done...boo

No comments: