Friday, February 20, 2009

Magic 2009

Day 1: We arrived in Vegas on Sunday late afternoon. Got our luggage and hopped in the long ass line for a cab. Cab driver took us using the freeway, which we found out later is the long way ..making the ride around $20 instead of $15. Jerk.


it was like that when we got there.

the atm screen.

Day 2: Sourcing @ Magic




that's not tom.
Night 2: free Common concert @ Rain @ the Palms

Day 3: Magic




they look like they're soft, but they're not.


Slate division of Magic










haha











cool chairs


he said he could do some designs in my hair and line me up..


mMmmyuuummy




stussy.. appointment only!














steve aoki & his models


soulja boy's outrageous booth. soulja boy tell 'em!


tum tum from the 3 ninjas

oh yeah


POOLTRADESHOW..


cute things are my fave


weiners are my fave haha





play ping pong & guitar hero..

or get tattooed??


Day 4/ Last Day: Project @ Mandalay Bay South Convention Center.. my favorite trade show. It was super classy with red carpets, nice ass furniture, free manicures, haircuts, and fiji waterrrrr























walls made of books!


!



classy Ralph Lauren






Til next time..
time to freakin rest in my bed and get rid of the bags under my eyes...

No comments: