Thursday, November 13, 2008

Results are in and the winners are....?

So tonight was the weight for the team that gain/lost 20 lbs

James
Previous weight: 183 lbs
Current weight: 194 lbs
Total weight gain: 11 lbs

Chris
Previous weight: 176 lbs
Current weight: 172 lbs
Total weight loss: -4 lbs

-vs-

Tom
Previous weight: 138 lbs
Current weight: 152 lbs
Total weight gain: 14 lbs

Gem
Previous weight: 167 lbs
Current weight: 156 lbs
Total weight loss: -11 lbs

Tom and Gem wins.

How did Tom gain the weight: Pretty simple, I had to drink a protien shake in the morning and right before I slept. And in between just ate as much as I could. I didn't really hit the gym which wasn't a good idea because now I have fat then muscle. So who knows maybe I might have to do a PX90???

(this is *Chris taggin in on Tom's post)
.... how did I lose 4 ponds? I cheated myself :(
But this is the original regiment that I stuck to that made me lose 10lbs the previous month before the bet.

Wake up to: fruit, one serving... ex. banana, apple

1/2 later: small bowl of oatmeal

Snack: handful of raw almonds or raw cashews *handful= 8-10 pieces

Lunch: Lean meat like grilled fish or chicken with a serving of brown rice

Snack: handful of raw almonds or raw cashews *handful= 8-10 pieces

*Hit the gym

Dinner: Lean meat with veggies

1/2 later: Protein shake

Snack u before sleep: handful of raw almonds or raw cashews *handful= 8-10 pieces

The rules: No Dairy, No sweets, and try to minimize the salt. Only carbs you can have brown rice. There are pastas, tortillas, and even bread made from brown rice, these are okay. Trust, just try this for two weeks and you'll see mad results.

No comments: