Monday, June 15, 2009

Haight-Ashbury Street Fair

Yesterday I had the day off and decided to check out the 32nd Haight-Ashbury Street Fair. The weather was perfect and I already knew it was gonna be bananas out there so I had to get there early. After 30 minutes of driving around we found parking but it was a good 5 blocks from the fair - but well worth it.

This was just the being of the fair and I was thinking "Damn, where's the nearest liquor store!"


There were a bunch of people and street vendors. All of the shops were having a sale too!!!


Hella funny, this booth was selling weed looking leis. What's Haight without weed?!?


I hated the bbq smoke blowing staright in my face on a hot day!!!


Drop dead gorgeous!!!


This block was strictly for the kids. Always down for the jumpers.


This booth was selling pictures of these glass plates the he took from an overhead projector. Interesting!!!


I wanted to check out what was the crowd all about, it was this band raging!!!


Sexy weird!?!

I was hoping a down ass chick was gonna show her boobs to these gay people, sorry no luck.


I hate cops...funny thing was the writing on this car's back window. If I was the cop I would have let them go for making me laugh!!!


This is the end of the fair - there was a mosh pit of ravers getting jiggy to electronic beats. Overall I had a good time, I had to say today was a good day!!!

...t...

No comments: