Friday, October 9, 2009

Changes...

I know we have not kept up with the blog and I am sorry about keeping everyone in the dark. Here are some things I could share with you all. We finished painting the shop and installed the new floors, still keeping the clean look. We are picking up the new counter tonight which is my favorite piece in the whole shop, this one is secret but let just say it is multifunctional. We submitted production of our men's collection and we have 6 new designs, a couple of colabs, introducing hoodies and crewneck sweaters and crossing my fingers for a fitted. With the sudden change in location and structure, we have decided to change our name to INVS. Don't be weirded out we are still Invisible Stripes, just shorten the name like when your friend's name is Katherine and you just call her Kat. We are still on schedule with Friday, October 30th.

There is still a lot more but I will update you a little later and post pictures of everything when they come in. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us: sales@invisiblestripes.com

Good bye Invisible Stripes. Hello INVS!

No comments: