Saturday, April 5, 2008

ISR on everybody.

I just got all my parts in. Its been 3 years since I last rode. My bike was stolen by some dope feen, when I took it into Walgreens . I invested about $1200 on my last setup. It sucked waiting on each part to come in one by one. Took months before I was able to even ride it because I was too broke to order all the parts at once. Well, this setup is real similar to what I used to have, beside the flatland frame. And this time I was able to dump everything on a credit card.

One of our riders, Tarek was kind enough to throw my bike together. He works at a local bike shop so he does this on the regular.


Black Chrome Rims.
We ran into a few problems. I'm an idiot for not checking. I automatically assumed the rear drop outs were 14mm. But was actually 3/8 and I ordered a rear hub that had a 14mm axle. Fortunately Tarek had the tools to grind down the drop outs.




I don't know why but Tareks got every freaking tool you could need. He could start his own repair shop out of his garage.
Throwing the brakes on.

All done.

Thanks T.

No comments: