Thursday, February 21, 2008

Denim Sample


We cruised over to Canada to our facility to check out the production of our denim projected to release this late April. (denim style [2 degrees]) A limited run of 50 pairs will be the drop.


We have a sample of the denim displaying at our store if people want an early peak. Changes are still going to be made.


Here some Canadians I caught smoking pot in the alley of our production facility. For the picture, I asked one guy to throw up the west side and showed another to do the thiz face. They looked like they were gonna kick my ass after I told them it was for a gay online culture magazine.


Heres the entrance of this cutty facility out in Canada. I was able to snatched a pair of DKNY jeans that was going through production for Fall 08. *Sorry Zelma if your reading this haha

No comments: