Tuesday, April 14, 2009

U-N-I Wearing Cheshire Tee While Releasing Their Album "A Love Supreme"!!




Thurzday of U-N-I rockin' the Cheshire tee! Thanks Niq for the vid.



Here's one of their new videos!

Thurzday & Y-O, together with their forces combined, are U-N-I. They got their name from the song by The Roots "Universe at War" where the chorus starts out with "U.N.I.verse at war (you and I verse at war)". Cool, huh? With hip hop & funk inspirations, they started in Southern California and just recently released their 2nd album "A Love Supreme" 2 weeks ago.. FOR FREE. Download it here!

I've liked them since the second I saw this video "K.R.E.A.M." (to the beat of Wu Tang's C.R.E.A.M.), off their 2007 album "Fried Chicken & Watermelon"!




For more U-N-I, check out their site: YoThurz.com

No comments: